Thread: Ceramic Pro
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 02:59 AM   #1
CantCatchMe

Drives: 2018 Chavrolet Camaro ZL1
Ceramic Pro

I just got my car covered in 4 layers of Ceramic Pro 9h glass shield (TiO2). They then added 1 layer of Ceramic Pro Light (SiO2). Then they added 3 layers of the Ceramic Pro RAIN on the windshield and 1 layer on the other windows.

Got it back the other day and looks amazing. They did a surface prep and some paint correction from the dummys wash circles from the dealership. Also I had a decent scratch they made vanish. Its been raining here in Seattle alot (shocker...) and the coating has been awesome. The rain just beads right off. Still has a decent gloss look with a minimal amout of noticable dirt down by the rockers.

The guys at Advanced Protective Coatings in Kirkland, WA did an awesome job. Explained what it does n doesnt do and took the time to explain how they were applying it. I stuck around and watched them for a few hours and chatted with them. Fortunately I picked my car up on a rare sunny day and it looked awesome.

For the prep and paint correction from the swirls and the scratch total came to 1850.
Attached Images

Last edited by CantCatchMe; 02-10-2016 at 03:26 AM.
CantCatchMe is offline   Reply With Quote