View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:54 PM   #70
Captain Awesome
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank in MD View Post
I don't think it's that you're being scolded, rather that people want to know what the source of these allegations are, where are you getting this info? Where aside from your mind is this coming from?

Nowhere is GM saying this TTV6 mill is bound for the next gen Camaro. They haven't said what it will be in, might be in Silverados for all we know. We're all saying this is speculative, but the speculation is grouded in the reality that this engine is going to happen. Where are you getting the info that we're going to see the return of the iron duke?
Several of our fellow members who seem to have connections to GM have stated quite bluntly on this site that the 6th gen will offer a 4-cylinder.

Nobody ever calls them liars when they say things about future GM products, so I assume that they are speaking the truth.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where this is headed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollaMo View Post

If GM thought the market was really that small, they wouldn't even bother with the ZL1 Camaro.
They know full well how large the market is, but they simply cannot allow the market to dictate what people buy, because they answer to a higher power. I cannot discuss this further without violating forum rules. Just take it as fact. Please do not ask me to elaborate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexiken View Post
You're lost. On multiple levels.
Speaking of violations, personal attacks and insults are not allowed.
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote