View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:52 AM   #57
Frank in MD
Raining Blood

Drives: 2014 SS Performance Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
I've been sounding the alarms for a couple of months that the 4-cylinder engine will be in the new RS and the SS will have a V6 and super expensive limited production models like the ZL1 will be the only way to get a V8 Camaro, but I keep getting scolded for saying this because of some forum rules that do not allow criticism of the world we live in.

It's fine for the 500 or so people who can afford a limited production model, but everyone else will just have to make due with what the masses are offered.
I don't think it's that you're being scolded, rather that people want to know what the source of these allegations are, where are you getting this info? Where aside from your mind is this coming from?

Nowhere is GM saying this TTV6 mill is bound for the next gen Camaro. They haven't said what it will be in, might be in Silverados for all we know. We're all saying this is speculative, but the speculation is grouded in the reality that this engine is going to happen. Where are you getting the info that we're going to see the return of the iron duke?

2014 SS Performance Sedan #2974 - Red Hot 2 - S/R. & Spare. Built 01/09/14 #238 of 291 as configured
Frank in MD is offline   Reply With Quote