View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 06:22 PM   #54
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
It's hard to say. It's a little odd that we haven't seen a mule or anything yet.

Once the IVERs are out, it'll be about a year to reveal.
I'd be willing to bet there are some Camaro-chassi-fied ATSs rolling around that nobody would ever recognize...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard1183 View Post
Taken from wiki:
On December 19, 2012 GM announced that the Camaro would return to being made in America, as production of the Camaro would be shifted to the Lansing Grand River Assembly Plant in Michigan, citing "lower capital investment and improved production efficiencies" as "key factors" in the move.[22] This move is expected to start in late 2015 or early 2016.[23]

So I guess we'll see spy pics in dec/jan 2015? Should be earlier. Yet no true concept has come out yet. I'd have to say this yr if we don't see actual pics of either spy or a true concept it won't be a 2016.

The camaro concept revealed itself in 06, production began in 09. Of course that's bringing back a car and not just a new design. December we should have news on it.
Most continuing-production cars do not have a "true concept". Don't look for one - it probably will never be viewed by public eyes (if it exists if full-sized form at all)