View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 06:44 PM   #173
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandotron View Post
I'M CALLING IT RIGHT NOW.

Though this is obviously based on a fifthgen, THIS is similar to what the sixthgen will be. It will be a bit smaller, the roofline, A and C pillars will be a bit different, and it'll lose some of the hips, but that nose, grill, and those headlights will make it into production. GM isn't ready to unveil the true concept, but they ARE in bed with Michael Bay and they leaked a few key design points to test the waters. The film sixthgen is based on the previous model, just as the 2007 Bumblebee was built on a GTO.

Who's buying me a beer when I'm right?
I do agree that GM may be testing the waters on this one...and hopefully they are listening to us here. This is not the 6th gen, but there COULD be some cues here.

I see the headlights or something similar making it to production, but as they are here, they and the grille are too scrunched up. Fatten them up a bit.

No way that front end will make production. That big gaping mouth is doing it no favors. Shrink it up, change the outer edges somewhat, and throw some fog lights up there to add more character. They can be shaped to help tie in the head lights. The headlights are the only thing going for that front end...without it its just plain boring and almost silly.

As for the rest of the car, I stand by my previous comments above!

Oh, and is it just me, or does the car look like it stands higher off the ground than the current car? That is also throwing me off. This car needs to look low and wide. From front angle, the car looks rounded, fat, and tall.