View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 12:55 AM   #14
Michael2000

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Just curious, but are those really your top things?

If so, sounds to me like you want a car with a better feature to performance ratio, so to speak. In which case, maybe you want something more luxurious?

Yeah, I'd like to see more features too, such as more information in the DIC, and a better more colorful screen.

But at the top of my list are performance oriented things, like less weight. Hopefully moving to Alpha will shed the 300 or so lbs we are all hoping for.

Also I'd look to ask for a few more HP/TQ from both the V6 and V8, although if the weight is lost, gaining power isn't such a big issue.

Get us a seven or eight speed auto for better mpg, and better performance. Make the transmission "smart" and give it regular mode, sport and manual like we currently have. I'd have to lose the manual mode. By smart, I mean, maybe have it do things like lock out 6 - 8th gears when in sport mode or something like that. Not sure if that is a good idea or not, but just my .02.

Keep the modern muscle car theme going. Keep the wide rear shoulders. Above ALL else the new design has to be a homerun like the 5th gen is.
Good points! I've heard that the 6th Gen Camaro will be built on the ATS chassis, so I assume it will be lighter. I was mainly focused on the details that the Camaro team missed that should be fixed, and other features that would make the car more up to date.

Michael
Michael2000 is offline   Reply With Quote