View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 01:46 PM   #3
GuitarJozz

Drives: 2012 Chevy Camaro 2LS SIM
Send a message via Yahoo to GuitarJozz
I'm also wondering about the interior of the upcoming Camaro. I'm hoping overall, the inside is a bit more sophisticated, in a way. More interesting, you know? What I mean is, I hope that we get some more unique and special touches for the 6th gen. If you take a look at the competition interiors, honestly, the Camaro interior is a bit on the plain and simple side in comparison. Some may like it that way, but I think it could be a bit better.

The Camaro is a special and sentimental car for a lot of us, and I'm hoping that Chevy makes its Camaro buyers feel that they have a special car.

For instance, do NOT just give us the same steering wheel as a Sonic or Cruze. Chevy should take the classic Camaro emblem, update it a bit, and put it in the middle of the steering wheel. So it's unique only to the Camaro. Instead of just the plain Chevy symbol on the key fob, make a unique key fob only for the Camaro. Illuminated door sill plates that say Camaro would be cool. Better materials inside in general. You know? Little things that make the buyer feel special, feel that they bought a special car.
GuitarJozz is offline   Reply With Quote