View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 03:26 AM   #43
fastball
Banned

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Co2SS View Post
And to those who say "it is illegal", it is not in Colorado if you have a FOB and the vehicle can run without the key inside and the door is locked: Check

And it isn't gonna get stolen when I pay at the pump, it is locked, FOB is in pocket, and Glock is on hip. Running or not, it just isn't gonna happen.

And if gas stations blow-up when people do this I must be the only person in America doing it, because I read the paper and watch the news and have never once heard of a gas station explosion caused by engine-on re-fueling. Please find me a story and prove me wrong.

Thanks for all your responses, none of which gave me any worry about my original question, which was possible damage to my SS. I am not concerned about a one off event on a totally different type of vehicle.
But why do it in the first place? What are you trying to prove? Just shut your engine off like everyone else does and you KNOW you won't cause any damage to your car, yourself, or others.

You wonder why people respond with the comments they did, because you have the attitude like this.

"Glock on hip"...... I'm a licenced CCW and gun advocate myself but that tells me a lot about you just mentioning that.
fastball is offline   Reply With Quote