View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 06:49 PM   #36
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
I love the C7...plain and simple. I'd own one in a heartbeat.

That said, the rear end doesn't settle well with me either. In my perfect world, those tail lights (without the tear drop) would have ended up on the 2014 Camaro refresh or even better, the 6th gen Camaro. They look like a perfect modern aggressive evolution of the tail lights on the Camaro. They even have a bit of that afterburner affect that the Camaro concept had. I guess what I'm trying to say is I love the tail lights on the C7....but not on that car.

The C7 would have ended up with oval (not round) lights again, but of course not the simple ones the C6 has. I'm talking a dual layered LED lens like the C7 currently has. In the night they would have had an oval glow with a dark center that lit up when the brakes were hit.

Man if only that had happened everyone would love both rear ends instead of the complaints we've been seeing. Not that I don't think the new rears for both cars won't grow on people...they always do. I just don't feel it is as good as it could have been. My .02.

I'll leave you guys with this....basically some photoshopped C7 tail lights slightly altered on the back of my car
Attached Images