View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 08:17 PM   #550
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
I see that you're an owner of a classic Chevelle. That's an awesome car. Certainly, a 4-banger of any car is not a likely vehicle for your garage. The car I'm suggesting is not for you or me. It's for the guy who wants a stylish vehicle, but doesn't care about performance the same way that you and I do. It's for the guy that respects the Camaro's shape, but would still rather have a Nissan or something with a small engine. Back in the day, Chevrolet probably argued about having different engines. Should the Camaro have a 427 and a 350 or just a 427? Today, we're doing the same thing with engines more in line with what the average customer will want. We are not average customers on this forum, so we are a poor indication of Camaro buyers. We are the die-hard enthusiasts.

Look at the price of a BRZ. It's already in the Camaro price range for significantly worse performance.

No one has confirmed the Code 130R as a production vehicle. It's a design concept. There is no redundancy.

I struggle to call any car with over 100k sales a niche. The Camaro is a mainstream production car with an opportunity to increase sales. Let's get some!

The Camaro was previously killed due to poor sales. It stuck to a formula for too long without any changes to keep up with the market. Let's avoid that this time.

Finally, the new cars coming out of GM have top marks in reliability. I don't need to hear that import supremacy garbage anymore. GM vehicles are superior in almost every category to similar imports.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote