View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 05:31 PM   #7
Rogueleader_92

Drives: Chevy camaro, Chevy cruze
I had similar issues with the USB drive, I spent a couple of evenings setting up a car playlist and moving it to a microSD card I plugged into a USB reader that is the same size as a cheap drive. It worked for about 20 min then refused to read/recognize it at all.

I bought a new drive and went to transfer the files from one drive to the other and found a folder had gotten corrupted, finished the transfer, loaded a new copy of the corrupted folder from my PC and its worked like a charm for months now. All I can think is the car dosen't like some cards/drives and while indexing it corrupted the card.

As for Onstar, if you don't want it don't get it fixed. I accepted the free rials, did nothing with it (it's really only useful in a crash situation) and had to fight for 3 days to get it canceled and refunded due to misleading end dates on the app (app said charges started mid Feb, tried to cancel a week early, got a charge because the timer started mid Jan and the charge was just going through in Feb).

Blue 2023 Camaro, 3LT, RS.
Rogueleader_92 is offline   Reply With Quote