View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 10:22 PM   #34
DenverTaco07

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2017 Volt, 2013 Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Rocks View Post
I appreciate you taking the time with your reply, but honestly what I was saying, now that they're changing the architecture, give us a new fresh look rather copying the style of G5. I wasn't necessarily saying an actual and physical copy but rather an style copy. I've seen this style for 5 years everyday on the street, so if I'm going to spend $40K+, I want something to stand out as a new design. All the spy shots look very similar to the G5 body style. By the same token, I'm not impressed with the new Mustang.
Hope this clarifies my point.
Thanks Anyway.
the term "evolution" has been GM's stated design purpose for a very long time. Your idea of a fresh look is yours, but i think fresh is what they are shooting for. So many people love current look, why stray too far. GM is in business to make money...i don't blame them for not taking a risk with a drastic change in looks. I expect they will do quite well in the performance aspects.
I think they did a great job on the vette though. Style is great and when u see one, you know what it is.
DenverTaco07 is offline   Reply With Quote