View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 08:56 PM   #184
htron50

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Status "Thank You!"
Well, there are obviously changes and growth coming to the Camaro brand. "Evolution". The current 5th Gen will be revered as one of the special model runs. Sure, it's opinion. But look at what went (oh my, Im already talking in past tense) into it! Look at "who" was involved in it and all you have to do is set it side by side with anything ever made. I'm sure the 6th Gen will be great as well. And progressive. It has to be in order to contribute to the Chevy family.

There will surely be a 6th Gen. Will it be admired in historical terms. My bet is it will. Just like the 1st and 2nd were lumped together.

I don't think I've ever seen a fan base as enthusiastic as the Gen 5. The 1969 set the bar pretty high, and will always be revered. But the Gen 5 has captured "IT" too. The Gen 5's will always be looked back upon with respect and, if I may say, AWE. And with the ZL1 preparing for launch, I'd say we are only halfway through this generation. Great time to be here to observe and participate. And, as FBod says, the 15 Disciples are on the calendar. Guess what that means?
htron50 is offline   Reply With Quote