View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 09:49 AM   #148
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by *007 View Post
Exercise in futility! Reboot!! Since you asked. Like most say, history repeats itself and I think I've seen that shape many a time... and it's kinda old hat.... Rounded edges needed vs flat panels. etc ... good luck! Oh, it is starting to look like an oversized FXXXXXXO... Oh No... well, I think you recognized your own vision was taking that old pontiac look.... It lacks cohesive vision mainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Ray View Post
this is the ugliest thing i have ever seen
HAHA you guys are hilarious I specifically said this CONCEPT is inspired by the 1967 Camaro so yes you would expect to have already seen some of the shapes and styling. People say they want retro-inspired but then complain that a retro-inspired design looks like the past.....what else would a retro-inspired design look like? The "vision" on this one is not only cohesive, it's pretty clear.

Ugliest thing you've ever seen? That's so "not" true it's ridiculous you even said it so why even bother posting such nonsense.

What's "lacking" in most of these comments and posts are reading and comprehension skills. I've already stated this is inspired by the 67 Camaro so people shouldn't be surprised to see things they've seen before. I've already stated I don't care if it looks like something from the past. I've already stated I don't care if someone doesn't like it. I've already stated if you don't like it and think it looks like something from the past don't post that because that kind of post is useless. I've specifically and repeatedly asked if you want to comment, put something positive and constructive; if you don't like the design then what WOULD you like? Try and be as specific as possible. Read some of the comments by the people who DO read and comprehend; their posts are useful and help improve things and I thank them GREATLY for being positive and having the right spirit of the adventure.

For the rest of you who just complain and/or criticize....post up YOUR concept drawings and ideas. Let's see what YOU think is better if you don't like what others are doing. Show us what you've got.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote