View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 12:51 AM   #97
Jason@JacFab

Drives: 2016 1LT RS Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
I'm with you...sort of lol. Of course never know what the future may hold, but if I'm financially able to do one of several options it will come down to looks.

I think all the new pony cars will be performance killers, so I'm not worried about performance.

I think a couple of the different renderings we have seen of the new Mustang are very close based on the good amount of reading I've done, although it may be missing some small details that could make a big difference so I'm holding judgement until December when it is revealed. But so far, it isn't doing anything for me. Its not bad, but I like my Camaro better than these renderings.

If the 6th gen Camaro, or perhaps a new Challenger or Barracuda (which may or may not happen now) don't hit a home run in looks then I'll be looking to take my car all the way with a supercharger, or search long and hard for a used 2010 Aqua Blue Metallic in great condition. At this point I'm pretty much attached to Aqua Blue and I don't think I could get into any other color.

Or the other option is just keep my car as is and love it which I already do lol. Took her out today and had lady and her boyfriend (I presume) stare and point at it, and got other looks as well. What other car still gets this kind of attention after 4 years???
I test drove a new 08 Mustang GT/CS once... The amount of issues that arose on that one test drive will make me never want to buy a new Mustang, unless it looks so amazing that I can't help myself.

I love ABM, but didn't want to put the effort into finding one in the beginning... If I don't like what I see in the future, I may got back and try to find a 10 ABM SS... I'd also love to have something similar to a Rally Green, or Fathom Green, yet all I'm offered is radioactive neon green... Not my cup of tea, but as mentioned previously, you can't please everybody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Here's one rounded. I rounded the front upper fenders and front corners quite a bit. Is this more along the lines of what you had in mind? It looks less like a race car and more like a production car to me but that's not a bad thing by any means.

Attachment 571825
Wow, for some reason, although it may sound stupid that all it took was for you to round the front end edges... I really like that front end now... I would almost consider buying it now... But from the windshield back, the body lines still scream "Corvette" in my head, and since you posted a pic of the f40, all I can see in my head now is Camaro front end, with Corvette sides and rear, with an F40 roofline... You're getting close to pleasing me But like you said, you can't please everybody.
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote