View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 09:32 PM   #265
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmurphycardesign View Post
alright everyone, Im a designer for cadillac (i havent said so before because i dont want to be bugged about stuff i cant say..sorry) and i, am working on the alpha cadillac. now i obviously cant tell or say much..but what i can tell u is that the alpha platform is great! tight overhangs, good proportions, and yes ive seen how the camaro will look and it looks great! so much that as cool as it is to see it, at the same its a curse because i see mine (5th gen) and i see everything that looks wrong.... weight and size is much improved too, overall camaro goin onto alpha will only make the car better.. in all ways.
Everything that looks wrong? Really? That's pretty interesting considering the fact that i personally witnessed the utter shock and awe of the design of the new Camaro being unveiled. I also remember vividly sitting in the theatre watching Transformers and hearing and seeing the audience go insane when the new Camaro made it's appearance on screen. The design has won countless awards and acclaim worldwide. I guarantee many people bought this car simply for the looks of it.

You might see things you like on a 6th gen or even prefer but, i honestly believe the masses and myself see everything that is right about the 5th gen. I fell in love with this car the day it was unveiled and i have not stopped smiling since i drove mine off the lot DEC 31ST 2010. I waited a long time for this car for all the things i see right about it. Makes it even sweeter when i hit the pedal and hear that V8 growl, the front end lift a bit, the rear digs in and blam she is gone.

I damn near lost it when we were signing the papers. I put my wife and daughters first and rarely buy anything for myself. My wife told me i deserved this car and that i should have what i want, we can afford it and you only live once and tomorrow may never come.

I tell you what brother. I have not stopped smiling since i got this beast. Every single time i'm sitting at a light and i notice people staring at my ride i can't help but think this is the baddest ride on the road and she is all mine.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote