View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:51 PM   #176
ernie scar

Drives: Chevy/Dodge/Ford
Wow, I have never seen people get so bent out of shape about part swaps on cars, I think some of you need to take a breather and loosen up the grip on you nut sack.

Who cares if someone wants to mod there car so it looks like something else, it’s not like the money is coming out of your pocket to do it.

In a way this whole mod “CRISIS” is a good thing. Down the road in 20 years when I still have my car, I should be able to dig up parts if I need them.

I am not trying to start a fight here; I don’t have time for that B.S. The real issue we should all be worried about is 2016 when the new cafe rules kick in. How much longer are we going to be able to get cars with V8’s? And if you can get one how much is it going to cost.

When bringing up the issue of cloning, have a look at every midsize car that is on the road. I have never seen such boring and unimaginative looking vehicles in my life. I don’t know about the rest of you, but Fords, Toyotas, GM’s, Hondas, etc. are all starting to look the same, I almost have to look at the emblem on the grill to figure out W.T.F. I am looking at. Not to mention the government is trying to ram fuel efficiency down our throats.

OK, I’m done.

Just my 2 cents.