View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 08:22 PM   #180
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
...didn't have time to go thru this thread - but let me say this:

Anything - ANYTHING - you read about a 6th Gen Camaro from "Insiders" should be taken with a grain of salt substitute. (that's worse that a grain of salt.....)

IF we are working on a 6th gen - you can believe that any info. is very proprietary and anyone that says they know what's going on (unless their last name is Reuss, Oppenheiser, Pilcher, Clark, Fitzpatrick, or a hand-ful of others - ) --- they're not being truthful.

Take that to the bank.

Now - I'm NOT saying we don't care about what you think - we do and that's why we travel and sit and talk with many of you one-on-one - and that's why we have our 15 Disciples (who will be visiting with us once again very shortly) -
Hello there Fbodfather!!

I can completely understand how you wouldn't have time to go through a thread like this...but just in case you get the time, or some members of the Camaro team get time a thread like this can be priceless because I feel it shows what your Camaro customer base wants.

If anything, going over the past 3 to 4 pages would be a good read on what people want from their next Gen Camaro. I have faith in you guys, and I know you work hard to make sure you deliever what you want...just don't pass up on this free and easy to get customer feedback!