View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 03:23 AM   #64
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
* * * Sometime in the future * * *

NEWS FLASH - Today Ford proudly debuted their new “Boss of the Road” Boss Mustang. In response, GM opened up a can of Boss Remover™ and unveiled the new Camaro Stealth Annihilator. The Camaro SA has the latest technologies that take it beyond where any muscle car has gone before.

Their new “Snake Wipe” technology has proven effective at removing Cobras, Vipers and other foreign obstacles obstructing their pathway on the track. Smaller, lighter, faster, more fuel efficient than ever before, the new Camaro SA will be sneaking into dealer’s showrooms soon!

Name:  2020 Camaro SA Concept1.jpg
Views: 1550
Size:  38.9 KB
Name:  2020 Camaro SA Concept1a.jpg
Views: 1545
Size:  52.3 KB
Name:  2020 Camaro SA Concept1b.jpg
Views: 1667
Size:  50.9 KB
Name:  2020 Camaro SA Concept1c.jpg
Views: 1525
Size:  52.0 KB
Name:  2020 Camaro SA Concept1d.jpg
Views: 4313
Size:  59.4 KB
Name:  2020 Camaro SA Concept1e.jpg
Views: 1603
Size:  68.2 KB
Name:  2020 Camaro SA Concept1f.jpg
Views: 1420
Size:  61.0 KB
Name:  2020 Camaro SA Concept1g.jpg
Views: 1450
Size:  53.0 KB

This one has taken awhile. When I first sketched it on paper it looked fairly simple and I thought "this should be pretty easy". Boy was I wrong. I really struggled with the shape to get the proportions to look right. It's still missing a few things; no door handle, inside wheel wells, rear diffuser. I'm also planning on doing something with the exhaust pipes besides what's there.

Overall, especially from the front, it has that stealth look I was going for. I can imagine if someone looked in their rear view mirror and saw this coming up behind them their instinct would be to "move over" hehe. The lighting at night would be cool looking too. The headlights and LED running lights would be much brighter than I was able to produce. Having the rear side marker lights at the top edge of the fender would give a black car that 'UFO hovering in the air' look at night if you were following it from behind.

Although it looks ok in lighter colors, especially metallics like silver and gray, it definitely looks best in the darker colors.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote