View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 05:25 PM   #40
DRKnightSS1

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS1 LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
I fully get the idea. That's why I thought his comment was so stupid. Go back to his first post and my comment. I simply pointed it looked like he contridicted himself and for some reason he got his feeling hurt. As many do, the have to bring out the old "but mine sounds better" argument. It's a matter of personal preference. I think if you buy a car for the V8 sound then why buy a Camaro? The Coyote engine sounds way better. If you are a GM boy then get the Z06. Sound like what you are saying? Does it have anything to do with him contraticting himself?

It's really funny when people resort to the "he got his feelings hurt" line, guess it's just a last attempt at making oneself feel better. My feelings never got hurt sorry to disappoint you. And I'm not going to keep trying to make you understand what I was saying in my original post. If you can't figure it out then oh well not my problem. As for the sound issue you keep bringing up over and over, I never said that was the main reason I or anyone for that matter buys a V8 over a V6 I merely said it's one SMALL reason as my posts clearly says. Obviously our tastes differ which is fine, but there's no need to beat a dead horse over the subject.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Note 2.
DRKnightSS1 is offline   Reply With Quote