View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 11:41 PM   #62
PDXSSCE
Yee-aay-ee!

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS CV CE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clus2015 View Post
I would like to know how many people have a rattle in their header that goes across the convertible top on the inside. I called corporate after they wanted to charge me $289 to fix a part I can buy online for $29 but the car is a 2015. The bumper to bumper warranty has expired and my extended warranty doesn't cover it. I found out from my service department that they're having a lot of problems with their convertibles. so I'm trying to get a count of exactly how many people are having problems with them. The things corporate said to me was bullcrap . First they said that they didn't know if the convertible had been misused which I don't understand how you can miss use a convertible you just press a button it goes up and down. Then she said if it was used a lot. Wasn't that the point of buying a convertible as to use it a lot and if the parts can't even last 3 years what is that saying about the Chevy and corporate. Then they told me that I was the one who chose to buy the product.
If anybody out there can help me I'd appreciate it. t
Thank you,
Cindi.
I realize it doesn't help, but the two top shops in my area experienced with the 5th generation Camaro, stated it's the worst design they've seen. A third shop, that does high end & custom work, said that after doing one replacement, they won't do it again.
I wish that I would've known before purchasing mine. I love the convertible, but would've bought a hardtop.
PDXSSCE is offline   Reply With Quote