View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 01:29 PM   #42
DenverTaco07

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2017 Volt, 2013 Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by smggugfaw View Post
I see it more this way:

There are 86 votes in the poll.

Based on all we've seen, surmised, speculated and figured out - only 19 (22%) are MORE interested. A total of 43 (50%) are LESS interested.

That says nothing beyond the opinions of the 86 people that decided to play along, of course, but in the little informal poll here, Chevy has lost about half of the Camaro diehards based on what we have and haven't seen so far.

We know performance is improved...and who doesn't want improved performance? No one.

So the loss of interest almost certainly HAS to be based on the looks so far.

I guess we wanted a little more than 'evolutionary'. If it really is all in the details, those better be some pretty good details.
Not sure you can say it is due to looks - we haven't see the car yet, and it could be that because folks were so amped about a Detroit Reveal, which didn't happen, they just naturally want to temper their enthusiasm.

My hope is that GM is still working on how bad they are going to blow are freaking minds and this is why it is taking a bit longer. Or maybe they just see NY as a better venue to reveal and they aren't really working on any more mind blowing features...who knows.

Take a poll after reveal regarding the looks, then you can say + or - because of looks.
DenverTaco07 is offline   Reply With Quote