Old 01-23-2015, 12:32 PM   #95
smggugfaw

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q'smuscle View Post
Agree 100%! This person is blind!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q'smuscle View Post
Lol... You can say whatever you want but I have ppl still taking pics of my car! Even when I drove my 13 V6 off the lot ppl was still looking hard and it didn't have any mods! Maybe you need a car with no styling! The 5th was striking before so it still is! Trade your car in for a Prius I guess!
Not sure why you're so worked up over the idea that in my area these cars aren't really a big deal any more. I'm just reporting the situation here as I see it. Maybe in areas where there's not a lot of interest or or people can't afford a $25,000 car they're still a big deal?

Around here every kid with a job and old guy that wants a weekend fun car seems to have one.

That wasn't the case back in 2011 when I bought mine. It DID get looks and sparked conversation. For me, where I live, that has changed - your mileage may vary...literally, I guess.

If anything, I'm jealous of you guys that still think you're...err, still are getting looked at. I miss those days...and if these renderings are even close, they're not coming back anytime soon.

(and no, that doesn't mean it's a bad design at all, it was and is a great looking car - it's just not the novelty it once was)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPCBA View Post
Summer 09 would have blown your mind...
Oh, I know! I was one of the ones staring!
smggugfaw is offline   Reply With Quote