View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 08:34 AM   #24
Dysan911

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_Sim View Post
If only I had seen this before ordering my Vitesse TC... Not that I regret it but the MAIN reason I wanted to install it was to remove the stupid lag you get when trying to accelerate... I found that in track mode, with the TC on SP2, I get NO LAG at all and throttle is comfortable for daily drive, but track mode needs to be put back every damn time I start the car!! -_-
I agree. In my opinion track mode feels like the first half of the throttle is pretty dull but works great for daily driving. Helps me shift the M6 much smoother since the throttle isn't as sensitive as you get back on the gas but then the 2nd half of the Track mode throttle feels almost linear. As you roll onto it, you get the desired throttle response you're looking for. I attribute this mapping for track use since most people would want and need that critical throttle control coming out of turns, etc.

Just a shame we can't stay in track mode or the VC controller can't be setup to mimic it.
Former Ride: 17 Camaro 2SS, M6 - Fifty | Procharger P1SC | 3.7 Pulley | Stage 2 IC | Race Bypass | DSX FF Kit | JRE Custom E85 Flex Fuel Tune | LT4 Fuel System | JMS Voltage Booster | MSD Plug Wires | American Racing 1-7/8's LT Headers Full System Catback | Baro Breakout Harness | LT4 Map Sensor | Katech Ported TB | MMS Oil Catch Can | 160 Thermo | Solo Performance J-Pipes

Dysan911 is offline   Reply With Quote