With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Twisty View Post
Lots of potential there.

Look at it with an artists eyes... remember... the 5th gen came from this

Good point Twisty!

And Skippy, not only would you be the first on your block to buy one, but you'd also be the first to trade it in on another one! If I remember correctly, you're on something like your third 5th gen, right?

I could be wrong, but there is something about this batch that strikes me as different from all previous offerings. Especially the models. Up to now we have seen nothing but sketches, photoshopped pics, and computer generated renderings. Anybody could have produced those. But given the expense and difficulty of producing models like these, we can only speculate on what resources might be sponsoring them.
Let's face it, when it comes to stuff like this, there are no "accidents". The deadline for finalizing, and presenting a design for the 6th gen, is fast approaching. These renderings have the look and feel, that for the first time, we are getting a viable peek at where GM is heading. And why not? Who better to give a glimpse to, than us. We are after all, a captive focus group; whether we realize it or not. And make no mistake, they are listening.

So heed my advice: Pro or con; be constructive in your comments. Not everybody liked the 5th gen. Not everybody will like the 6th gen; no matter what the design. That's just the way it is when you're playing to an opinionated audience this big.
I desperately want Chevrolet to succeed. I'm rooting for them to get it right, like I feel they did with the 5th gen. I believe they will do it again.
I guess I'm optimistic that way.
So on the off chance that GM is here looking for input: As a fan of this car, give thoughtful advice; not mindless criticism.

After all, we're all going to have to live with the end result. Might as well do what we can to make it a good one!

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote