View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 10:28 AM   #68
ssrs396

Drives: 68 vert 396 13 ls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Now that's the first one you've done that looks possible. I've spent most of my time on the front and back but now that I've seen your suggestion it brings out how much the side detailing adds to the overall look and feel of the car. I wish I had more time to work on this so I could get things done faster. I'm literally spending more time researching and watching videos on YouTube how to do things with this software than work on the car sometimes but I'm getting better and faster at doing areas now as a result.

The OTHER thing is working in 3 dimensional space is a completely different process. You quickly see what works and what doesn't when you go from a flat side view to making that a 3 dimensional object. I like designing in 3D, it just takes a different mental approach.....
I am glad you like it. My goal was to show off the upper line of the body of your design with the side detailing and add heat vents for the engine. I wouldn't know the first thing about working in the 3D space so keep up the good work!
ssrs396 is offline   Reply With Quote