View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:04 PM   #11
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
So let me see here...A concept of the 5th Gen was made public and became a huge, greater than expected success, but wasn't what the engineers really wanted to build...now, to sell another generation, the Camaro enthusiasts are intentionally left in the dark, (as well as the manufacturer having no know way of knowing if the car buyers will like it's styling)...

So this car will be based on the engineers tastes, and the car buyers are just supposed to be surprised because they don't want any styling input or be bothered again about what it looks like?...lol
That's not what I said..........if that's what you're trying to paraphrase...

Styling is very important to Tom Peters and his design team. And you can see in an interview with Al Oppenheiser, replicating the success of this generation is high on their to-do list...it's also going to be very difficult...

Chevy will always know what we want with this car. They watch this site pretty close, after all. Plus, they have 15 enthusiasts from every walk of life providing feedback and input, from all of us and themselves, to the team directly. And if you need more reassurance...every high-ranking Camaro team member, and I'm sure, most of those we don't know if...are hard-core Camaro enthusiasts themselves.