View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 03:34 AM   #653
2012-1822

Drives: Black ZL1
This is my Jeff Goldblum impersonation from Independence Day. "Wellllll..."a four cylinder is good for business. If it helps them with CAFE, export, whatever. Get the production numbers up. Yes, throw a turbo or two on it if you want. Let me say this, 4 cyl Camaros might help insure there would still be 8cyl Camaros. I mean the only way to phrase it is why would anyone want a 6cyl? Well they do, and they enjoy them, and they still have more hp than the 4th gen Z28's. So I have no issue with a full spread of engine options.

I'll preface my next part with yes some people would drag race a 4cyl Camaro, but where as they may not be great for drag racing, the next lighter generation with an even lighter 4cyl turbo engine might make for a good track or autocross car.

Whatever Chevy has to do to make sure the Camaro doesn't go away again is fine by me. I'm more concerned with styling and weight. No matter what, at least for the time being, whatever is offered beside the V8's there will still be V8's, and there will also be after market parts to give that engine 600 hp if that's what someone wants, which I do.
2012-1822 is offline   Reply With Quote