View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 11:56 AM   #140
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Here's a slightly revised version with a bit more detail on the top view.
Attachment 545872

300 views in 24 hours and very few comments. I rather liked this one; surprised it didn't get more of a response.

It's interesting...all kinds of people are more than willing to post comments if they DON'T like something; i.e. the 2014 refresh... yet they are eerily quiet when you ask them "okay, then what DO you want?"

Back to the drawing board.........
You should realize by now everyone has different opinions on what it should look Like. No matter what you come up with there are going to be those that don't like what you designed and they will be the most vocal about it. Just look at any thread on the 2014 refresh or the Transformers 4 bumblebee and you will get the idea.
I love the fact you are trying to get opinions, but most of us cannot envision what we truly want to see, but we can say what we think does not work or give minor suggestions on your existing design. Seeing a 2 dimensional sketch also will not give a full feeling of the design you are going after and it makes it hard to see what a real car would look like.