View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 12:14 PM   #37
ChefBorOzzy

Drives: 2016 F150
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECS C6 View Post
The blind fan boi-sim is blatant and sad.
I guess all the current supercars and super sedans have it wrong with AWD and DCT?
The S4 has more than enough room for everyone, even those with obese girlfriends.

Regardless, at least we can agree that 2016 Camaro 1SS with a stick is going to be a good buy.
How cute.. I was right. You are Evoshift on other sites. Saw your below post on Autoblog now. I'm a fanboy of what? Look at me, I prefer GM, yet I currently own a Mustang. Such a fanboy!!

Sorry pal, A4/S4 is not a big car and I wouldn't want to take a road trip in it with 3 other adults. AWD and DCT? Many of us here want RWD and a stick.. If you want AWD or DCT, stick to your S4. S4 starts at 48k while the Chevy SS is fully loaded for that money.. Yeah, Chevy SS is so overpriced .. You can keep your base S4 while I smoke you with the Chevy SS with a 6 speed manual on a dry surface.

"Love the Brembos,
but I absolutely HATE the wheels.
Why can't GM stick with a tried and true split spoke 5-STAR wheel like AMG always has?
The only time GM got it right was with the C6 ZO6 rim.

Regardless, the 2016 1ss Camaro is going to be THEE performance car to own with a 7spd stick"
ChefBorOzzy is offline   Reply With Quote