View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 03:08 PM   #13
misterjaayy

Drives: 2019 CTS-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'tHave2MuchHP View Post
Lol no offense but this is a crock. I don’t recall a single thread of late coming up pertaining to the LT4 ZL1 about catch cans. Always nice when members snub a newer member for little reason. You didn’t have to click on the thread nor write that reply. No one needs to be told to do a search when they asked a question to an audience who may actually know what they’re talking about. If you don’t, move along and don’t bother.
You need to take a deep cleansing breath. It wasn't a snub. But the information is out there already. It looks like you too need to use the search button and take a look. Perhaps he wasn't aware this forum had a search feature. Some members aren't. I think it would be a good practice to get for everyone on this forum who has a question use the search function first. That way we don't have millions threads about the same topic. Granted there aren't a ton of threads about catch cans for the lt4 but they do exist. Then maybe people like you can educate themselves before trying to slam other members such as myself.
misterjaayy is offline   Reply With Quote