View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 12:18 AM   #10
ilirg

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2ss
My favorite thing to do as a cop is pulling up to a cool car, and telling the driver to rev it up, most people are a little hesitant at first but once they realize I'm not messing with them the look on their face is priceless, they give it a few good revs and get a thumb's up. One dude in town has a black v6 5th gen and he must of seen me driving into work in my SS one day, then spots me later in the day in uniform and is like holy crap that was you in that sick camaro! Spent like 30 minutes talking about cars, turns out his brother owns a zl1 and gtr.

Best car story I have is me and my partner are talking about the SRT Challengers and Hellcats right after the refresh, next thing you know some guy comes barreling down doing double the speed limit. What do you know, brand new gorgeous SRT Challenger. Go up to the driver and tell him how much I love his car, and he tells me it's a Hellcat. So I'm like hmmm, no hellcat badge on the fender, so I ask him if I can check out the engine, he pops the hood and its a 392, no blower! He insisted it was a hellcat, and I didn't want to burst his bubble so I just let him go with a warning and hoped he didn't pay for a hellcat lol.
ilirg is offline   Reply With Quote