View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 12:49 PM   #43
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Too many variables for me to say yay or nay on that one just yet. I'm married and have a house, but by then there could be one or two little ones running around, and we may be looking to move into a different place...who knows?? I got to keep my priorities in check.

But lets say I was in a position to buy. Well then it really comes down to looks. Yes performance and features is key also, but looks is the big thing. Like others here have said, the 5th gen blew the roof off in terms of design back then. If the 6th gen is an all new design, they are going to have the blow the roof off again, otherwise if its just a noticable improvment but similar to the 5th gen that could be enough to get me to trade up as well.

Frankily I'm pretty much already convinced the 6th gen will be superior in terms of performance. Just look at the ATS and what it is doing. Its a hair smaller...several hundred lbs lighter and already pretty quick in V6 form.

Just throwing it out there, if the next Mustang or Baracuda blow me away, I might just go that route.