View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 07:28 AM   #22
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3NTA7 View Post
Automatically set seat and mirror positions settings based on which key is used. We have another car that has this feature and it is very convenient because my wife and I both drive the car.
I would settle for Memory seats with abutton like other GM cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taintedveins View Post
Ambient light for cup holders, as well as foot well lighting and plastic door panels on all models.. the cloth irritates me :|
Full dash ABL was meant to be in 2010 models but they couldn't perfect it in time for production. So many people have done it aftermarket, why can't GM get it? They've now had 3 years to work on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevorw24 View Post
Good list, the quarter window option is my favorite!
I don't see the need for such a small window to move anywhere unless it's a vert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meissen View Post
And last, but not least, is the opportunity to opt out of all the junk everyone above is requesting added. Sorry - I don't want a 4500 pound car because of all the gadgets and doo-dads. And I'm sure your guys' next requirements would be that the car stays at the same respective price for each model too, right? Lighted cup holders? Really? :yuck:
Weight is an issue but many of the suggested improvements would add minimal weight.
Why not automatic dual zone HVAC. Maybe in an additional trim level with Nav as well.
Edit: Oh ya, phone app for locks is an excellent option. Locking the key in is one thing but who locks their phone AND key in? Without Onstar I had to call PopaLock once. Also found out that without the key in the ignition, ALL buttons in the car are dead. I didn't renew Onstar because it's not worth the price for getting doors unlocked when we have GM roadside and a cell phone. A phone that could open the door with the app.

For the people with LS cars, upgrade to at least LT or stop whing! You bought a base model. Duh!