Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
Man you need your own show...
lol like... Doc's Garage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
Looking good Doc! I can't wait to see the final rendering and the 3D model! I really like the front and back views!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiSSDiver View Post
Looking good Doc! Keep up the good work
Thank you thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooCool5 View Post
Batmobile
Groovy.

Well it's beginning to feel like I'm heading into the home stretch. At least on the outside. Right now it's basically fix the rear license plate recess, add door handles, shark fin, windshield wipers and details at the base of the windshield, and of course wheels. I'm also going to need to put together some kind of differential and rear suspension stuff so I can take snapshots from the back and have it look respectable. I'll also do some work on the coke bottle waist section and some kind of wheel flairs for the top of the wheel wells.

Then it's onto some kind of interior.

It's starting to look pretty cool though... considering what it looked like when I made the first polygon dot.

And speaking of starting, I'm starting to feel like the Moreno Brothers... I remember Nathan wanting to just "clean up the engine compartment" by moving a few hoses.... and now here I am with this lol.... I started by thinking I was just going to give some positive feedback to the Camaro design team after the reaction (mine included) to the back of the 2014 refresh. But it's all good; I'm really enjoying this project and learning a ton in the process.

Name:  2016 Camaro 3Qi.jpg
Views: 1002
Size:  92.9 KB

Name:  2016 Camaro 3Qi2.jpg
Views: 1084
Size:  87.0 KB

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote