Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettzel View Post
Wow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettzel View Post
Get over the fact that people who are in the Camaro community would like to have a future Camaro look like a Camaro. You dont just design a car in a line of evolution, and have it look completely different than its predecessors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stt816 View Post
doc i know you put major work into this project but to tell you the truth every camaro you designed looks really outdated....it would never go in production whether you like it or not...that being said i do appreciate your work

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337367
this is what people are looking for/will be closer to the camaro 6th gen guaranteed
I don't like that thing. It's gimmicky. I would never buy a car that looks like that. If that's what "people are looking for" then that makes me sad. If that's the direction Camaro design is going, I won't be buying any future Camaros.

Do you guys realize what you're saying? "It looks outdated" yet you want it to look like a Camaro....all of which are from the past.... wow indeed. You want an evolution; something different but it can't look different from the past.

So what happened here?

Name:  1969-chevrolet-camaro-02-03.jpg
Views: 1722
Size:  189.6 KB
Name:  carbox-1970-camaro-3552.jpg
Views: 3314
Size:  140.8 KB

How did the 1970 Camaro get to be accepted as a Camaro when it didn't look anything like it's predecessor??

I believe there IS room for change if it's good, but that's the trick...it has to be a good change.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote