View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 10:19 AM   #42
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank in MD View Post
I concur. While I understand that the car is 97% perfect, I feel it's important to not rest on your laurels and continue to improve the car. I also have made a few recomendations of what I would like to see done to the next gen Camaro.

How about buttons that are custom cast from a mold of my fingertips. It's all about feel. GM should be able to do this while adding no extra cost.

GM could offer custom car washes by CEO Dan Akerson using only his tounge, clay bar and a squirt bottle of detailer. Those extra little touches are important to me.

I'd like a cooled steering wheel. C'mon, childrens toys have this and no one should have to grab a hot steering wheel in this age of modern technology.

I would also assert that if GM expects me to spend 30K on a performance vehicle they should grant me a waiver, allowing me to exceed the speed limit whenever I feel the need to do so.... tell you what, either that or personal "hot lanes" just for Camaro owners. GM had their biggest profit year ever recently, there's no reason they can't do this, esp. since tax payer assistance kept them from going into bankruptcy.

It's great that 2014 brings a color DIC screen but I'd like to see a color Hi-Def, LED DIC & Head Up screen with user adjustable day-night-eclipse mode, (both lunar and solar).

Give the convertible owners a sunroof option. It's 2013, why isn't this even an option?

A W12 Engine option ala Bugatti.

AWD, standard.

Better incentives and APR's. There is no real reason for not putting 5K on the hood, GM is just being cheap. Also, 0% is available on Hondas, so there's no reason Chevy can't offer that, regardless of your credit.

Lastly, the Camaro is just too expensive. GM should be able to do all of this for under 16K OTD. How are 17 year old kids w/ no credit and no driving experience going to be able to afford the car otherwise? Let's get this done!
This is just pure crazy talk, except this one. OMG, we NEED this

It's great that 2014 brings a color DIC screen but I'd like to see a color Hi-Def, LED DIC & Head Up screen with user adjustable day-night-eclipse mode, (both lunar and solar).

I would trade my 2010 for this. If not this, I'm keeping my 2010, it's perfect the way I have made it.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote