View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 11:23 AM   #1
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
Question Camaros in Large Groups - Yay or Nay? (The Mustang says NAY!)

Hey guys! So this happened to me this morning and I found it so entertaining that I wanted to share it with all of you.

I'm a member of the Oklahoma Camaro Club. There are something like 300 members and a lot of times we attend events together. There will be anywhere from 5 to 30 of us; you never know how many will turn up. Of course, we hang out together; park our cars by each other.

But we always go walk around separately and in small groups to look at everyone's cars... heck, I'm one of the most social people you'll meet at car shows. I talk to everyone.

But today, a friend posted some pics of a few of our members at a cruise-in in Tulsa, OK. I've blurred out names just for brevity's sake, but you guys can see what happened as soon as he posted the pics. A man who owns a Mustang immediately chimed in, then started saying groups of Camaros are cliquey, a mob mentality, unapproachable-- he said a lot. The pics say it all. Anyway, when I stepped in, he immediately attacked me.

So tell me-- do you hang out with groups of fellow Camaro owners? Do you think that makes us seem "unapproachable" or "cliquey"? Was this guy just a Mustang-owning, jelly hater?

Would love to see y'all's responses and how you would handle it. I stopped replying because there was just no point when he started insulting me.

Anyway, yeah, check out the pics below.

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote