View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 09:22 AM   #41
meissen
Founder - Michigan FBody

Drives: 1994 Camaro LT1, 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamEL View Post
This is nothing more than my own personal, stupid opinion, but I can't imagine how they could "improve" the look/body style of the Gen5 Camaro for the Gen6 models. To me, the body style is absolutely perfect. I can completely understand engine, electronics and performance enhancements, but the overall look of the car is perfect in every way. Again, this is just my opinion... But I'm already turning my nose up to the Gen6 Camaro and it doesn't even exist yet.
I understand it's your opinion, and we're on a 5th gen site so it's going to be the predominant opinion here, but we all have to concede that the "forward visibility" for the 5th gen has turned off many magazines and even fellow FBody enthusiasts... That's one thing the 6th gen could improve on. In addition to forward visibility, I'd like to see C pillar visibility improved. Trying to back out of an angled parking spot is a leap of faith that no one is coming because it's impossible to see around that huge C-pillar

"Gone But Not Forgotten"
2016 Camaro 1LT A8 - "Elmo"
2014 Camaro 1LT M6 - "Cherry Bomb"
2012 Camaro 1LS M6 - "Clifford"

Michigan FBody Association
http://www.mifbody.com/
meissen is offline   Reply With Quote