View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 10:43 AM   #9
TEEZYSS

Drives: 2016 CAMARO 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobshannon22 View Post
Well ill have slicks, full bmr rear suspension and drive train is all g force. im hoping the stock 6060 will be just fine. If cdflyer has good luck with the two step ill be ordering one also. I think its fairly tangible NA. im just attempting to be 1.4 seconds faster than bolt ons. Im pretty confident I could have had a 10.x pass with just my heads/cam/slicks but I never got a pass in due to issues with valve seals.

Theres a post I just read about the tuning issue. I have also spoke with GPI who is helpful like always. My ace in the hole for this goal will be Pray. Im taking his advice for the set up and the cam specs. Im pretty excited to see the results. Its hard as im trying to beat the a8 guys set up by pray/gpi. Time will tell. Jess, Jesse, and Roho have been awesome helping me out too.

Realistically for the 6 speed record im fighting CDflyer and Jess for the win. Im thinking a big nitrous shot on my built bottom end (neither have one as of now) will at least let me say I have the fastest 6 speed at some point.
For fastest NA 6 speed 11.2 is the best and I think I would have easily had that already

The current quickest M6's are all power added and the quickest is 10.43@137 on a 200hp shot. With a few making over 600whp on boost running 10.8-10.9@129-130. One being on the 2 step.

In theory it all sounds great!! I say give it hell.

Personally I have yet to see a 416 make more power then Pray's H/C setup on the stock bottom end. I definitely think you can run in the 10's but I personally don't see you taking the record NA seeing how both records holders where Pray and GPI done cars. And you know Prays will end up in the 9's on motor. But I think you will have a rare beast!!
TEEZYSS is offline   Reply With Quote