View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 12:08 PM   #24
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
2nd Gen styling would be pretty interesting. I don't know how they could improve upon the style of the 5th, because I think it looks so good along side a 1st Gen, so maybe the progression should be the 2nd, or maybe even a 3rd Gen!

Honestly - I'm thinking its going to be really difficult to be a better looking car than the current car. There are only two angles that I don't particularly find as appealing as every other angle on the car. I think Mr. O' addressed probably the biggest complain with the 5th Gen already, and it seems like they're already headed in the right direction, given the platform it sounds like they're working off of.

All I know is - the current generation is about as perfect as I could reasonably expect. I hope the 6th can follow in it's footsteps. I don't know how it could appeal to me more, but I know that the 5th Gen is the generation I've been waiting for. I hope the same can be said for the 6th I have faith

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // TooHighPSI Port Injection // FF // Katech Dual In-Tank // Soler 103 // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote