View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 07:00 PM   #233
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
For your next project how about doing a rendering of how you think Ford should have designed the new Mustang. I think that would be interesting.
LOL. Now that I've done one, these concepts take a lot of time. I'm not a Ford fan but if Ford wants to pay me I'm absolutely certain I can do better than what they just rolled out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutshotDJroomba View Post
That Concept is pretty sweet, kind of the direction I wish they'd go. It looks I-ROC inspired. I did not like fords new mustang design , then again I really never have the last few gens of the mustang, thats probably why I own a Camaro in the first place
Thank you! This concept would be a sleek and beautiful car if made for real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberChicken View Post
The straight sides bother me. One of the reasons I love my current car is her curvy "hips". Also, these headlights wouldn't be able to hold Halos would they?
There's a lot more curve in the sides than you can probably see in these renderings. It actually has a long fender "hip" going back to front; it's just not short and bulgy. If you've read through the thread you'll see the reasoning behind the look.

There aren't halos on these lights; they're rectangular quads. The "halo" if you will has been replaced by the LED strip beneath them.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote