View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 01:15 PM   #1
Mancha87

Drives: 86 Camaro Iroc-z/87 Trans Am GTA
Potential 6th Gen Problems

Thought I would start this thread to start discussing what we all think could be some possible kinks that may need to be worked out when the 6th gen is finally released to the public sometime next yr.

It seems like the first model yr of any gen car has a plethora of problems from the get go for example the 5th gen camaro had/has:

1)Problems with paint. (was this ever fixed?)
2)Lack of options for the interior! (finally fixed in 2013)
3)No 1le or zl1 till 2012/2013
4)Fugly @ss steering wheel.(sorry 2010-2011 owners)
5)I hear alot of ppl complain about AFM & skip shift.
6)Feel free to complain about other things........(in the negative thoughts thread!)

Do you guys think the 6th gen will have a ton of problems from the word go or will GM of learned from the 5thgen. Seeing as how its an entirley new car with probably an entirly new team of designers will any of the knowledge gained from the 5th gen even be applied?

Right now I am at crossroads between ordering a 2015 1le the 15 is tempting since iI know its been perfected....or waiting for the redisigned smaller/lighter 2016 camaro that may have some issues that will not be worked out till a couple yrs later....

Anyways, just some thoughts I've had in my head for the last few wks....

Koni Yellow Shocks& Struts|UMI Rotojoint LCA's|UMI Adjustable Panhard Bar|17" Chrome Iroc Wheels|Bridgestone Potenza 245/45/17|Black Diamond Effect Paint|Pioneer Head Unit|Rockford Fosgate Amp|
Mancha87 is offline   Reply With Quote