View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 09:41 PM   #323
2023_ZL1-AUTO

Drives: 2023 ZL1 - Modified All Bolt On's
Update: Blower was delivered today! I got the FI Interchillers Block Isolation Plates as well. When installing them, there was no way to see if they were properly aligned over the intake port. So, I had to remove the intercooler bricks. This allowed me to see through and in to the intake port. I'm glad I did this, as the plates would shift upward slightly when I started tightening the bolts. This caused a finger nail thick lip on the inner side plate at the intake port. I had to play around and slightly misalign the plates before tightening the bolts. This solved the issue. The other issue is the green belt will not fit. The stock belt fits fine, but the belt that came with my 2.3” Griptech pulley seems to be too short, maybe by the thickness of the block plates? I will try to order another belt slightly larger.
Attached Images

2023 ZL1 Auto - CSP 2" Long Tubes by Stainless Works | Gesi G-Sport High Flow CATs | Stainless Works Legend NPP Axle Back | Roto-Fab Big Gulp | Kong NM103mm | Kong X-Port | Griptech 2.3" Upper | ATI Super Damper 15% / 9.45" Lower | TooHigh PSI Port Injection w/875cc Injectors | E85 | Granatelli Malevolent Coil Packs | Katech Low Profile Billet Valve Covers | Katech Duel Fuel Pump System | Mighty Mouse 1000 | DSX Flex Fuel Kit | DSX Billet Lid | DMS 2gal Fender Tank | NT555R2's 305/285 | Katech Tuned

Last edited by 2023_ZL1-AUTO; 04-07-2024 at 05:57 AM.
2023_ZL1-AUTO is offline   Reply With Quote