View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 08:46 PM   #19
motorhed

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS IOM,2000 Grand Cherokee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfieboy View Post
Its not for us to judge right?

lol
It is when i'm paying to bail out the idiots. I'm not specifically talking vehicles here but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I'm not out to tell him what to do or not to do, i just don't agree with it. Personal opinion. There are a lot of hard working people who save and realize that the day will come when it's right to buy a vehicle like that. At that point, they will have clean credit, have their priorities right, etc. Personally, i will never own a vehicle that is not equally justifiable to my income. I saved since the day i heard the announcement about the 5th gen and happy to say i'm paying 90% of it in cash. What if i lost my job? What about my spouse? I don't want to be put in a position of buying things i cant pay for or keep in the long run if our situation changes. That's just me though. I'm not a typical american when it comes to spending, i'm very conservative, but i realize that good things come to those that wait and work for it.

Good luck with your decision though, there's nothing better than to see people get into the vehicle of their dreams when the time is right. For me, it's probably a 67 Vette w/ a 427 4spd. Those are expensive right now and i'll have to wait until retirement. =)

7/23/2010 - 1100
8/18/2010 - Born on Date 2G1FT1EW1B9120590
9/3/2010 - Pick Up
-----------------------------
| Photos |
motorhed is offline   Reply With Quote