View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 02:00 PM   #750
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Just because you slip, doesn't mean you have to be on the ground. Jones cut right, Mills saw this, Jones lost footing, aka slipped, Mills still continues right, his left, because he wants to make sure he covers Jones, but by this time, Jones slipping causes Mills to run into Jones. Incidental contact. good no call.
I don't know what video you are watching...after Jones cuts right..he begins to go down because Mills is on his back.....he supports himself with his right hand on the ground and his legs are still digging......at this point Mills raises his left leg and jumps on his back....after Mills does this..then Jones goes down on the ground....jumping on someone's back and taking them to the ground is not incidental contact....it's Defensive Holding.

I posted both Rules for you...Defensive Holding and what Incidental contact are....not my words...but the NFL's.

Did you watch them? No

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.

Last edited by Joe M 2012 2SS; 02-07-2018 at 02:14 PM.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote