View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 09:49 AM   #67
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Well GM Canada basically gave me the finger after weeks of going back and forth with them.

They won't refund any money that I spent on the chains, they wont help with any of the costs if I were to do a rebuild or a new motor.

So GM thanks for the support. They claimed my car is 7 years old. I told them the car has 80,000km they didn't seem to care.

Now I am in the market trying to find a new car and I will never buy a GM car ever again. Disgusting customer service. I really wanted a new SS or a Stingray or even a V but at this point I am boycotting GM and so is my friends and family. They may never care and good for them but at least now I will never feel betrayed buying a car from a company who doesn't stand behind their product.

I think if my issue occurred in the States, the story would be different and I would get more support from gm but GM Canada is just a trainwreck in terms of service.
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote