View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 02:28 PM   #68
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Geez I hope they DON'T go that route with the ridiculously over-sized toy-car wheels; the lower front is just pure cliche ricer. I see kids with lower body panels like that front on their Hondas and Toyotas around here all the time.

The Camaro is a muscle car, not a speed-racer rice rocket.
Keep in mind, this drawing is simply an exaggeration of something that could come to be a realistic car. The body lines, the wheels, the front fascia are all overdone....in fact if you look at the concept drawings for the 5th gen they were the same way. Overdone, but still very similar to to the final product, its just that the end result was more tame and less "cartoony".

Of course we must all keep in mind this is just someones imagination, and may be nothing close, but that said I hope that GM does pay attention to this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanWiki View Post
Great, so, we have an article with guesswork images (yeah, cause those have never been different than final) with pretty much nothing useful in the performance area... Yeah, I'll pass on opinion until there's actual real data. Until that time, it's just a drawing.

The car could very well get beaten by a smart car at this point.
Aww why the fuddy duddy attitude? Your basically saying we shouldn't imagine or speculate on anything until we have cold hard facts? Whats the fun in that?

I have to say...I like it very much, and it is quite close to what I would be hoping for with the 6th gen assuming they wanted to make at an evolution of the 5th gen. I like it from all sides and the raise in the hood still gives it a bit of a muscle car type appearance. I even love the rear end...its just GREAT!

Good power, on a lighter chassis, with this body.....I'm SOLD.

Chevy...are you listening???