View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 01:07 AM   #278
2010-1SS-IBM

Drives: 1998 Nissan, 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Do you seriously not like the fact that they use the LFX engine across multiple vehicles? I guess you don't understand how good business operates then. You know other manufacturers do the same thing right? The LFX is a fantastic engine, and so GM SHOULD use it wherever they can. Its not exactly the same in each vehicle though...it comes in different states of tune in other cars. I'd not be surprised to see it come as the base engine in the new Silverado. Ram is doing it with their trucks (same V6 engine as in the Challenger....OMG!) and it has gotten good reviews.

Maybe it will perk you up to know it makes the most HP and TQ in the Camaro, even if it is just slightly more. Now..feel better?
I don't like the fact that we're talking about putting a 4 cylinder in a muscle car. I feel like that defeats the purpose of having a muscle car. I don't care how many other successful cars have the same engine, it's irrelevant.

So many people parse quotes though just to make "gotcha" arguments that it tends to screw up the conversation.
2010-1SS-IBM is offline   Reply With Quote