View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 12:10 PM   #251
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Holy crap...so many ridiculous responses and replies.

I can't take you guys seriously...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q'smuscle View Post
Well if it's that size ! Than dang , ford is really going to make Chevy look stupid!
Size? You know the ATS has a longer wheelbase than the Mustang? The size is just fine.

Quote:
And I was saying not a good comparison because ppl don't think of a V8 when you think luxury! So therefore most won't care how small of a engine it has!
So you think there are no known luxury cars with V8 or even larger engines?

Quote:
There has been a 4 cylinder Camaro? And I'm sure any car made these days are fun to drive especially, the ATS! But I understand the need for 4 cylinder cars but dang a Camaro? I guess it's like the impalas the 96 was the last great one! Now it's just nothing to get happy about! But it makes GM money so I guess!

Luxury car vs. Muscle !
The current Impala is a fantastic car, and does perfectly what it is supposed to do...be a good large family sedan. You think the 96 was so great....b/c it had a V8?? So now, b/c it doesn't have a V8, its just OK you guess. But if suddenly it had a V8 I bet you'd love it right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010-1SS-IBM View Post
He said there wouldn't be a 4 cylinder.

More important to the point, the guy who engineers Camaros doesn't believe in a 4 cylinder Camaro. Wake up.
Please....stop implying and then acting like it is fact. There may or may not be a 4 cylinder Camaro, but you can't make any definitive assumptions based on what he said.

Why *some* of the V8 owners have their undies so pent up in a wad over this....I don't understand it. BUY THE DAMN V8 AND FORGET IT.